Sales Representative – Marketing and sales Department
Link Net – providing safe, fast, affordable Internet in Ethiopia. As a result of the advancement of technology and the need for more business processes, it has become vital to introduce and support businesses (operational activities) with up-to-date technologies, using the Internet. The rationale for establishing Link Net emerged despite considerable investment made by Ethio Telecom; as access to the Internet, especially through Landline/ ADSL was still very low. This situation triggered Link Net to use and balance the output created by local IT professionals, thus solving the backlog of demand for the Internet.
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Marketing/Sales Manager
Number of Position: 6
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Maintaining positive business/customer relationships to ensure future sales
- To be a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Keep a record of activities and customer bases in an organized way
- Assign time for self-evaluation and past data, create a regular follow up system.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports (daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reports) on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Execute any additional tasks forwarded from the Department Manager.
- Diploma or BA in Marketing/Sales or related fields
- Fresh graduates
- Knowledge of Computer Skills, IT
- Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in the sale
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
How to Apply
For more, please visit our website: www.linknetcommunications.com/
Kasma Building, in front of Wengelawit
Office no 601, WelloSefer, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia