Intern for Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
Addis Ababa, with frequent travels to Jijiga
The project “Capacity Development for the Strengthening of Drought Resilience of the pastoral and agro-pastoral population in the Ethiopian arid and semi-arid lands (CDSDR-SR)
- Bachelor of Science (Eng.) in Civil Engineering.
- This position is particularly for fresh graduates, profound practical experience is not a prerequisite
Hawassa,as required with travel to the project sites (only if only needed)
People in Need is a non-governmental, non-profit organization founded on the ideals of humanism, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain, Management and other related fields of study
- Only Zero years of work experience required
The internship is located in the Innovative Finance and Capital Markets Section in the Private Sector Development and Finance Division (PSDFD) at the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA).
- Applicants are not required to have professional work experience for participation in the internship programme.