Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- 3 years of continous working experience in a technology-oriented environment
If you are passionate about projects where you can put into execution your skills in Microwave Design and Implementation materializing your own entrepreneurial aspirations.
- This position requires an Electrical Engineering degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in RF/Microwave circuit design and implementation.
The Technical Sales Engineer’s responsibilities include delivering product demonstrations, networking with clients, expanding sales territories, attending seminars and trade exhibitions, conducting research, increasing your knowledge of technical products, and providing training to staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Experience in sales would be advantageous.
- Strong customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
Lead hybrid power, microgrid or energy storage projects at various development stage from conception, feasibility to implementation
- Engineer for minimum 3 years PLUS of experience (preference for an electrical engineer)
- Experienced with wind and solar power
- Experienced with hybrid power projects feasibility study and implementation
We are looking for someone who enjoys adventure, is fueled by new technology, learns quickly, embraces challenges, and always strives to find the right solution for the client. Does this sound like you? If so, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- Make safety a priority;
- Have intermediate rigging experience;
- Have intermediate experience working on communication towers;
- Physically capable of performing required tower climbing and rigger duties;