The vision of ECX is to become a leading and dynamic African Exchange of choice. ECX has a mission to provide a modern, efficient, transparent and reliable market platform and warehousing service through adaptation of technology, excellence in innovation and with integrity.
- BA/BSC in Supplies Management, Business Management, Accounting, Agribusiness Management or related fields and
- 2 years of relevant experience in agricultural commodity inventory management, warehouse management, inventory control or related areas
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC), an international non-governmental organization (NGO), has been providing relief and development services in the Horn of Africa since 1997. DRC promotes and supports solutions to the problems faced by refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs), and migrants.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain Management, or a relevant related field.
- 5 years of relevant work experience at a similar level in Support Services functions in INGOs and Proven management skills and a competence in people management
ABH Partners P.L.C is a leading private consultancy firm engaged in multiple development activities in Ethiopia and beyond. ABH earned its reputation through hard work as demonstrated in effectively carrying out its activities for over a decade.
- Diploma or Degree in any field of study
- Fluent both Amharic and English languages, Knowledge of any other language is an asset
- Able to work in a flexible schedule including weekends
- Ready to learn from others
- Excellent personal communication and file handling skills
- Excellent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet