Lesan is a company working to bring accurate instant translation for Languages in Ethiopia to English. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by working on various activities
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills in Afaan Oromoo and English.
• Excellent typing in Afaan Oromoo and English (It is a must to have)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistic Department is an advance
Human Resource Development and Administration Specialist I
The Federal Supreme Court wants to hire qualified candidates for the following vacant position on a permanent basis. Position: Human Resource Development and Administration Expert I
- First Degree in Management, Public Administration, Business Management, International Relation and Political Science, Human Resource Management
- 0-year of relevant experince
The HR/Admin Manager participates in maintaining and reviewing all administrative and human resource systems and procedures. He/She will ensure uniform compliance with policies and procedures at the field site and provides technical support to the field office and the team.
- MA/BA Degree in Management, Human Resources Management, Public Administration or related field of study from a recognized university.
- 5 years for MA holders or 6 years of experience for degree holders in Human Resource Management and Administration; and at least two years in supervisory/managerial level.
Walia Steel Industry PLC would like to invite competent and qualified applicants for the following position. Position: Human Resource Manager
- MBA/BA in Human Resource Management, Public Administration or related fields
- 4/6 years of relevant experience in manufacturing industries
This individual will be responsible for pro-active sourcing, advertising, screening, interviewing, reference checking, and final negotiations for open positions.
- Bachelor’s /Post Graduate degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- 3 years of experience with recruitment or experience of recruitment within an HR generalist role required. Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System is a plus.
The Recruitment Assistant will be responsible for supporting the staffing for open positions in the Ethiopia Country program that vary from short-term, emergency response.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- 1 year of experience with recruitment or experience of recruitment within an HR generalist role required.
Ethiotakamol Industries PLC is one of the emerging food manufacturing industry specialized in the production of fruit juice in Ethiopia.
- Diploma in HR/Personnel Management or Law from a recognized vocational Technical School
- 2 years & above experience as a Timekeeper, Data Encoder, General Service Worker, and as an agent for company affairs
NEW YORK, ADDIS ABABA, BANGKOK, BEIRUT; GENEVA, NAIROBI, SANTIAGO, VIENNA, OTHER;
The Young Professionals Programme examination in Global Communications covers a wide range of topics in the areas of public information and communication.
- At least a first-level university degree (i.e., bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree of at least three years) in any of the following Fields of Study: