Arerti Ceramic Manufacturing PLC has engaged in ceramic production in Arerti town MenjarShenkora Woreda. We are looking for well-qualified applicants for the following position in the Addis Ababa office.
- BA Degree in any field
- 1-year sales experience
The Project Manager (PM) will conduct all necessary coordination and management activities to successfully implement the project. The PM will work closely with the staff from inter alia MEFCC, zones, districts, kebeles, university staff, and contracted NGOs / researchers.
- Advanced university degree (at least MSc. or equivalent) or Bachelor’s degree in geography, environmental sciences/management, environmental economics, or another field relevant to the project.
- At least 7 years of experience
The World Bank is seeking to recruit a highly qualified local Environmental Engineer (STC) to be based in the World Bank Country Office in Addis Ababa-Ethiopia.
- MSc in Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or related engineering field.
- A minimum of 8 years of full-time relevant professional experience
The Position mainly involves undertaking rapid need assessments and implementing Emergency hygiene promotion and capacity building interventions in Bule-Hora Town, West Guji zone of Oromia region, and Omo-Rate Town, Dassenech Woreda, South Omo zone of SNNPR.
- BA/BSc or Diploma in Sanitary Science, Public Health, Environmental Health
- At least 3 years of proven experience first-degree holders and 2 years of work experience for a plus postgraduate degree in the relevant field.
NEW YORK, ADDIS ABABA, BANGKOK, BEIRUT, GENEVA, NAIROBI, SANTIAGO, VIENNA, OTHER;
The Young Professionals Programme examination in Political Affairs and Human Rights covers a range of topics in the areas of peacemaking and preventive diplomacy, political analysis, electoral assistance, human rights issues and related problems
- At least a first-level university degree (i.e., bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree of at least three years) in any of the following Fields of Study:
NEW YORK, ADDIS ABABA, BANGKOK, BEIRUT, GENEVA, SANTIAGO, VIENNA, NAIROBI and OTHER;
The Young Professionals Programme examination in Management and Administration covers a range of positions in the areas of human resources management, general administration and management
- At least a first-level university degree (i.e., Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree of at least three years) in one of the following areas (to be selected from the “Main Course of Study” dropdown menu):