The Technical Sales Engineer’s responsibilities include delivering product demonstrations, networking with clients, expanding sales territories, attending seminars and trade exhibitions, conducting research, increasing your knowledge of technical products, and providing training to staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Experience in sales would be advantageous.
- Strong customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
If you are passionate about projects where you can put into execution your skills in Microwave Design and Implementation materializing your own entrepreneurial aspirations.
- This position requires an Electrical Engineering degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in RF/Microwave circuit design and implementation.
Lead hybrid power, microgrid or energy storage projects at various development stage from conception, feasibility to implementation
- Engineer for minimum 3 years PLUS of experience (preference for an electrical engineer)
- Experienced with wind and solar power
- Experienced with hybrid power projects feasibility study and implementation
We are looking for someone who enjoys adventure, is fueled by new technology, learns quickly, embraces challenges, and always strives to find the right solution for the client. Does this sound like you? If so, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- Make safety a priority;
- Have intermediate rigging experience;
- Have intermediate experience working on communication towers;
- Physically capable of performing required tower climbing and rigger duties;
Lesan is a company working to bring accurate instant translation for Languages in Ethiopia to English. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by working on various activities
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills in Afaan Oromoo and English.
• Excellent typing in Afaan Oromoo and English (It is a must to have)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistic Department is an advance
The chemical engineer should have wealthy technical and industry knowledge and a talent for process optimization. He/she will work in the office and on location to implement, analyze, and improve processes, equipment, and plants.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
- Experience of 3 years and above is strongly desired.
PSS has vacant positions stated above and would like to invite applicants who meet the qualification and required experience listed for this job opening.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering OR related field
- No related experience is required as it is a junior position
Walia Steel Industry PLC, would like to invite competent and qualified applicants for the following position. Position: General Manager
- MSc/BSc (MBA/BA) in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or Electrical Engineering field
- 6/8 years related work experience in Manufacturing industries of which 4 years in the steel industry (Rolling Mill)
Kuriftu Paper Mill, which is the first in its kind in Ethiopia, established under Burayu Development PLC and Situated at Adama City is looking for experienced and competent candidates for the following position to join our team.
- MSc or BSc in Chemical Engineering or paper technology
- 13/15 years experience
The Technology Analyst and Developer is expected, to work with EIC’s IT team to finalize and launch the data entry application and to ensure the successful migration of the data to EIC’s online investment registration and management portal’s database, according to the format provided by the Commission.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or in other related fields of study.
- At least 2 years of combined professional work experience in application development, digitization projects, data entry and system integrations.
- Fluency in Amharic and English language.
Manage the centralized equipment engineering function; responsible for the layout design, specification, capital project creation and requisitioning of network and adjunct growth cell equipment.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical/communication Engineering or equivalent wireless equipment engineer experience
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of the wireless network architecture required. Strong knowledge of equipment and power requirements.
BELAYAB MOTORS PLC is engaged in the assembly of commercial vehicles, import, and distribution of various types of motor vehicles, heavy trucks and machinery with after-sales service.
- BSc Degree or College Diploma or Level IV Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Technology
- 0 year for BSc Degree and 2 years for College Diploma/Level IV with COC
The Project Coordinator is responsible for ensuring quality, coordinated, implementation of the shelter and WASH project in Amhara and Tigray regions of three zones, with an emphasis on timeliness and best use of resources and building community capacity on community-based shelter construction and key WASH activities.
- MA/BA Degree in a relevant field from a recognized university with at least 8/10 years of related work experience and 3/5 years in a senior position(s). The relevant fields are rural development, disaster risk management, sociology, public health, Project Planning and Management/ Development Studies/ Environmental Science/ Social work/ Social Anthropology/ Regional and local development, construction engineering, etc.
Ethiotakamol Industries PLC is one of the emerging food manufacturing industry specialized in the production of fruit juice in Ethiopia.
- BSc Degree in Food Science and Post Harvest Technology, Food Science & Technology, Food Science & Nutrition, Food Engineering, and Applied Chemistry
- 8 years and above experience out of which 4 years and above as a production manager in a manufacturing company
Puratos Is an international group offering a full range of innovative products, raw materials, and application expertise fo the bakery, pastry and chocolate sectors. with a big brand built for more than a century.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science & Technology, Food Engineering, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in food-related R&D position
This is a home-based assignment, which may involve travel to various locations, including remote or post-conflict/post-disaster environments.
- An advanced university degree (Masters or equivalent) in Geotechnical Science/Engineering is required.
- A university degree (Bachelor's degree level) in Civil Engineering or other relevant degrees with a combination of additional 2 years of demonstrated professional experience in Geotechnical Science may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.