Yencomad Construction is the leading construction company in Ethiopia and engaged in the development of roads, real estates, and buildings in view of the above, Yencomand Construction invites competent and qualified candidates for the following vacant post:
Position: Junior Mechanical Engineer
Qualification: BSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Technology, and Auto Engine Service
Relevant Experience: 2011 Graduates from recognized universities with 2.5 CGPA and above
No. Required: 10
Place of Work: Project
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their CV along with non-returnable credentials within 5 working days from the date of this announcement to Human Resource Team No. 9 in person.
At the back of Dembel City Center, Human Resource Team
Fax No.: 0115 51 94 60
Tel: 011 5 53 37 66, 0115 53 53 15, 0953 85 74 75
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Should be able to do fully the duties of Electrician
- Troubleshoot and repair failures on machinery in the safest, quickest possible time.
- Ability to diagnose all equipment without supervision, ability to read, follow, understand, communicate schematics.
- Disassembles and reassembles correctly machine components following procedures laid down in the appropriate service manuals.
- Carry out repairs to machines/equipment in the minimum possible time and the minimum number of trips to avoid redo
- Should be able to use the tools that are required for removal and installation, and for assembly and disassembly.
- Cleans disassembled parts and carry out an inspection with his supervisor using appropriate guidelines for parts reusability.
- Uses appropriate literature, reusability guidelines, and manuals required for jobs assigned.
- Ensures that all parts ordered are correct and are from the latest Epsolo that particularly applies to the particular machine model and serial number.
- Ensures that the parts are cleaned properly and assembly is done in a contamination-free condition.
- Ensures that all disassembled components are properly kept, open lines capped and plugged.
- Makes sure that unused parts, if any, are returned to the warehouse before the job is closed.
- Responsible to keep all replaced parts, if a warranty should be returned to the warranty office if chargeable should be delivered to the customers.
- Responsible to report immediately to his supervisor any failures/damages on parts or tools, or parts lost on the jobs.
- Reports unusual events and explains to the supervisor when asked.
- Prepares accurate and timely service reports for the jobs completed and submits them on time.
- Performs overtime work whenever required to do so.
- Follows company rules and regulations and appropriate safety measures.
- Perform other related jobs in the workshop as well as in the field when assigned by the supervisor.
- Return unused Parts on job completion to facilitate job closing and invoicing.
- Maintain field vehicles in a clean and presentable condition.
- Uses electronic tools EDT tools, special tools in a safe proper manner, reporting any damage or breakage immediately to his supervisor
- 10+3/Diploma in Electricity/Auto Mechanics or equivalent from recognized Technical School.
- 4 years of experience on maintenance of Massy Ferguson(MF) & other agricultural machinery electrical system, Circuit diagram reading & installation work in workshop & field
- Strong Communication skill in English both in writing and speaking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use and understand technical drawings, specifications, and service manuals
- 3rd Grade valid Driving License
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to submit their application, CV and supporting documents through firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 (ten) working days from the date of the announcement.