Midre-Ge‘ez Microfinance SC is organized as a profit-making business under the Proclamation No. 626/2009, Micro-Financing Business Proclamation of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, in July 2010.
- Minimum of BA in Banking/ Finance/ Business Administration/ Social Science/ Economics/ Accounting/ Marketing/ Agricultural Economics/ Management or related fields Or MBA in Finance/ International Business/social science/cooperatives or related fields
- At least 12 years for BA and 10 years for MBA working experience, out of which 3 years in a senior management position and 5 years in a retail bank or similar financial services company
The vision of ECX is to become a leading and dynamic African Exchange of choice. ECX has a mission to provide a modern, efficient, transparent and reliable market platform and warehousing service through adaptation of technology, excellence in innovation and with integrity.
- BA/BSC in Supplies Management, Business Management, Accounting, Agribusiness Management or related fields and
- 2 years of relevant experience in agricultural commodity inventory management, warehouse management, inventory control or related areas
Senselet Food Processing is a start-up company, looking for ambitious, eager-to-learn, and talented employees who want to take responsibility and accountability in actively building our company and brands.
- Relevant degree in agronomy, horticulture or agriculture
- Minimum 2 years of relevant practical work experience for a private organization in an agronomist or production supervisor role in horticulture.
ABH Partners P.L.C is a leading private consultancy firm engaged in multiple development activities in Ethiopia and beyond. ABH earned its reputation through hard work as demonstrated in effectively carrying out its activities for over a decade.
- Diploma or Degree in any field of study
- Fluent both Amharic and English languages, Knowledge of any other language is an asset
- Able to work in a flexible schedule including weekends
- Ready to learn from others
- Excellent personal communication and file handling skills
- Excellent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet