A Sales Engineer is responsible for actively driving and managing prospects to use company products and solutions. The sales engineers is expected to explain the technical and functional aspects of our product and solutions to potential and existing users. The position holders are the key point of contact for clients, answering queries, providing technical advice and introducing new products.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Development planning
- Number of Sales Presentation and Product demonstration
- Number of new leads/opportunities
- New Business winning (Conversion) rate
- Sales cycle length
- Number of satisfied customers
- Generated Revenue
- Average revenue per account
- Succession Planning
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position that will need our company products and service.
- Serve customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Establishes new and service accounts by identifying potential customers
- Prepares cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with superiors and suppliers.
- Organize sales visits
- Preparing tenders, proposals, and quotations
- Provide product education and advice as well as pre-sales and post-sales support
- Gain customer acceptance though technical recommendation showing how changes using our products will lower costs or increase production and operational efficiency
- Prepare financial and operational estimates to be submitted to potential customers.
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Develops and maintains sales plan that supports the achievement of revenue forecasts
- Maintains sales records, and engages in timely completion of sales reports.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings, educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed by superiors.
- Office setting, with regular outdoor activity for different purposes.
- Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in operation of office equipment
- Lifting and carrying of supplies, products and show materials, etc.
- Ability to speak to and hear customers and/or other employees via phone or in-person
Reporting to: Sales Manager
QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES AND POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High energy combined with a competitive spirit.
- Demonstrated ability to develop actionable territory and account plans and execute against those plans.
- An executive presence and the ability to interact comfortably with all levels of an organization.
- Documented strength in creating and managing client relationships.
- Interpersonal savvy to manage relationships within the company and external relationships with partners.
- The proven ability to engage clients on multiple levels including the technical advantages of high tech pre-press technology and products and the financial implications for the client business.
- The ability to understand and support multiple marketing opportunities for the client.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of CRM and other electronic sales tools
Education and Experience:
- Education in Electronic prepress operations or printing prepress technology. An alternative is an associate's degree in graphic arts and imaging technology or printing and prepress technology. BSC University degree in Electrical Engineering with experience in printing technology is also acceptable
3 to 5 years of industry experience
REQUIRED NUMBER: 2
Terms and types of employment:
- Full time and permanent after probation period
Education and qualification:
- BSC degree in Computer science, software engineering, or related fields
Additional skill or qualification:
- Demonstrated one-year experience in PHP structured, unstructured and content management systems development. Basic knowledge on AJAX, MYSQL database, PHP Frameworks (i.e. Codeigniter, laravel, etc) is also mandatory.
- 1 Year direct related
You will answer incoming calls from customers who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant passenger service problems, and provide general information. You will be a member of the primary contact team for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing transportation order online and over the phone
Call Center Agent Job Responsibilities and Duties:
· Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s existing transportation order
· Management and resolve customer complaints
· Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
· Provide service information to the passenger
· Research required information using available resources
· Research, identify and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
· Route calls to appropriate resources
· Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
· Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
· Follow up customer calls where necessary
· Complete call logs and reports
· Other duties as assigned
Call Center Center Qualifications and Skills
· Journalism and communication, Marketing Management, Business Management, Economics, Hospitality or Hotel Management, receptionist, Computer science and related
· Proficient in relevant computer application
· Marketing and sales experience
· Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
· Excellent data entry and typing skills
· Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
· Ability to handle the stressful situation appropriately