This position holder is responsible for expanding customer, agent, and merchant based for growth in sales to maximize revenue in the assigned area. He/she must supervise a team of salespeople and ensure sales targets are met by each individual, ensuring his/her area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
Detail duties and responsibilities:
Sales and revenue
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed regional set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals and Develop specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Recruit maintain an adequate number of salespeople with proper education and presentation of company targets and goals.
- Support the sales team in their day-to-day operation to meet their targets
- Allocate proper size of area for sales representatives
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market
- Analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Manage, monitor, and report on sales team need in collaboration with the support team at HQ. (Training, procedure, branding, equipment, compliance, etc.)
- Meet targets of POP, core customer, maintain and furnish pops, generate a maximum amount of transaction to meet revenue objectivity.
- Monitor and report on area sales results
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Identifying Key partners (Key retails, Agents and enterprises) and applying key Account activation standards to maintaining the allocated transaction metrics.
- Maintaining a proper and balanced ratio of the sales rep to branches (STB) and branches to agents (BTA) in the assigned territory.
- Creating visibility of the product & Services within the assigned area and work closely with network support to improve visibility level.
- Perform other tasks assigned by immediate supervisors.
Network and Human resource
- Activating and keeping active the branch under supervision to provide M-Birr services with a working phone and SIM Card which has airtime balance in it.
- Equipping all the branches under supervision with the necessary operational, marketing and training materials.
- Building the capacity of and supporting branches to register customers and Agents as per the branches KPI.
- Visit all the assigned branches according to separately provided guidelines and checklist.
- Work closely with sales support staffs to resolve any issues of branches
- Human resource planning like sales representative’s recruitment and hiring, training, deploying and supervising in the assigned territory.
- Site visit of the sales representatives and the newly registered agents
- Report the daily, weekly and monthly activity of the sales representatives and provide to the respective regional manager
- Work with sales support to the team to deliver the necessary operational, marketing and training materials to sales representatives
- Servicing the needs of the existing agents & customers by collaborating with Customer support.
- Manage the agent network and the different market chain (Segmentation) in your territory.
Employment Type: Permanent
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
N.B Applicants must specify their preferred location for placement.
Competencies and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Solid understanding of retail space and Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) operating issues.
- Experience and success in involving both recruiting and retaining a high performing sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and manage a diverse sales team to achieve sales plans.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage the business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Strategy, development, project management, problem-solving and change management.
- Exceptional negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills, strong business IT usage skills.
- Able to build positive lasting relationships both internally and externally.
- Decisive, passionate and empathetic.
- Self-starter, leading from the front.
- Honest and reliable
- Able to effectively present information at all levels.
Education and Experience
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Accounting or any other related fields.
- Three-year experience as an area sales manager/Regional Sales Supervisor in service providing or Financial institution or Fast-moving consumer goods.
We are looking for an individual Who Has sales Experience of at list 4 years. Understanding the Digital Economy is a must. Who have experience related to Digital Products and services. Who are tech savey and high experience and skill in digital marketing.
Age 25 years and above.
- we are focussed on someone who is self-motivated and driven to achieve the targets of the company provided. Well contacted and presentable.
- Able to manage a team is a must and previous ICT and Business work Experience is important.
Frontieri is a renowned research and development consulting firm based its Head Quarter in Addis Ababa. We undertake different consultancy works and projects in improving people’s lives. We provide a full range of research and development services and analyses that strengthen different development programs, organizations, and policies. Our services cross-cut all development sectors including agriculture, rural development, education, health, economic growth, energy, and social protection. Our clients include/but not limited to UN agencies, multilateral and bilateral organizations, Governmental Ministries, and others.
Frontieri is a company for talented people with different backgrounds and perspective and we have gathered competent professionals and in partnership with scholars across the country and abroad.
Currently, we are seeking a Research Fellow-Agricultural Economist with a high level of consultancy experience enthusiasm and resilience.
Summary of Key functions
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the agricultural and rural development team
- Lead and coordinate agricultural and rural development related to consultancy services
- Coordinate and lead project team members
- Access and prepare a literature review
- Review feasibility studies and progress reports on agricultural and rural development projects and make proposals for actions
- In collaboration with the research fellows, develop innovative approaches and new techniques as may be necessary to achieve the objective of the research;
- Forge a strong partnership with various people and key institutions working on agriculture and related sectors
- Understanding Client Orientation and when appropriate, anticipate client needs, to ensure the clients receive the best possible service and advice from the company
- Examine data to determine patterns and trends in agricultural activity and use the predictions obtained from the research to inform, influence, and improve the business decisions of our clients
- Provide technical input and maintain an outstanding scholarly publication record and provide relevant policy advice with particular emphasis on the agriculture and rural development sector
Provide working papers
- Work with other staffs to access and identify technical assistance needs with regards to technical skills, supervision supported for new and ongoing projects
- Follow the effective implementation of projects with the highest quality and agreed timeline
- Adopt organizational core values, policies and procedures are clearly understood and adhered to in the daily functioning
- Participate in documentation and dissemination of lessons learned etc.
· Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics and related fields
· +5 years of Research and proposal development experience across various Agro-economics area, practically in consultancy services.
· Excellent publication and in peer-reviewed journals.
Technical and Other Skills
- Demonstrated intellectual leadership and ability to integrate sector-specific knowledge with broader operational strategy and research objectives
- Research Temperament /Intellectual Curiosity
- Proficiency in verbal and written English language
- Good networking skills and judgment
- Abilities to work in tight environment to make things happen within the deadline
- Create, Apply and Share Knowledge
- Demonstrated successes in creating collaborative relationships with various governmental and non-governmental organizations etc.