Company Background: - East Africa Specialized Engineering, PLC is a subsidiary of Africa Specialized Engineering, B.V., a Netherland based engineering firm specializing in providing unique and tailor-made construction solutions that optimize existing and new construction projects. our core focus is delivering design and construction solutions for various structures that allow our public and private clients design flexibility, structural integrity and durability, construction time efficiency and most of all, cost-saving.
Job Duties and functions: -
- Follow up site work and answer the regular questions frequently asked through the execution process.
- Efficiently conduct a team of site engineers and site supervisors, with a leadership spirit.
- Attend progress and coordination meetings.
- Coordinate between the Main contractor and EASE.
- Making sure the right and latest drawings are delivered to the site and answer any clarification or technical inquiries.
- Prepare or get from the site team a weekly inventory (material, equipment, and accessories) from each site.
- Place orders for materials and equipment.
- Cooperate with the technical staff for the maintenance of the equipment.
- Report to the company (the Manager) at any time for any detail concerning the sites.
- Issue weekly reports describing the work progress for the sites.
- Give a monthly progress report for the sites.
- Prepare documents and closing reports for completed sites.
- Make sure the project is executed within EASE Quality and controlling the site work.
- Ensure the safety of the employees and the adherence to the regulations.
- Help to get the necessary approvals for the PT works in order not to delay the progress of work.
- Prepare the Monthly Invoices for the sites and get the corresponding payment certificate from the contractors.
- Defend the company’s interest under any circumstances (by means of meetings or letters).
- Train the newcomers and help them to integrate into the company’s system.
- All the above mentioned tasks should be processed with high ethics and professionalism.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in construction is preferable
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Developed Negotiation Skills
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send an updated CV via email:-
You must include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical support to the purchasing process
- Assigned in the department with specific responsibility for processing purchasing documents and materials and responding to related inquiries, and maintaining vendor/source information and inventories.
- Diploma/BA Supply & Purchase
- 6/2 years
Special Skill/ Training Required:
Interested applicants are invited to send their application, CV and non-returnable copies via
E-mail: email@example.com or
submit in person within 10 working days from the date of this announcement to
Gift Real Estate PLC, Head Office,
located on Bole Road, In front of Getu Commercial Building Behar Building 9th floor, Room No 910.