Position: Engineering Store Clerk
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Dukem - Oromia - Ethiopia
Posted date: 2 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
With 3.4 billion people in over 190 countries using our products every day, Unilever is a business that makes a real impact on the world. Work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace, and it is our belief that doing business the right way drives superior performance. At the heart of what we do is our people – we believe that when our people work with purpose, we will create a better business and a better world.
At Unilever, your career will be a unique journey, grounded in our inclusive, collaborative, and flexible working environment. We don’t believe in the ‘one size fits all’ approach and instead, we will equip you with the tools you need to shape your own future.
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. If you manage spare part inventory, ensure accurate records and availability in line with planned maintenance schedules. then this role is just for you!
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE
- Receiving, inspecting, and storing engineering materials and supplies
- Maintaining accurate inventory records
- Issuing materials and supplies to authorized personnel.
- Perform accurate counts of individual spare parts in line with the agreed parameters set by the Maintenance planner.
- Conduct and record stock counts at a frequency agreed upon with the Maintenance Planner
- Liaise with Maintenance Planner and Finance to manage orders to agreed levels.
- Maintain standards of 5S within the storeroom to provide easy and quick access to spare parts.
- Investigate stock shortages and take action to resolve problems.
- Ensure fuel management routines are carried out according to laid down procedures.
- Manage manuals and critical key boxes and do a weekly audit to ensure everything is in place.
- Follow up on local orders from initial request to delivery.
- Raise material PRs assigned by the maintenance planner and follow the approval process.
- Closely follow up on ladder management and returnable items
- Following all safety and security procedures
Experiences & Qualifications
- B.Sc. Degree in Engineering, BA degree in Accounting, or similar fields
- 1-2 years of work experience in a similar role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication skill
- You are energized by delivering fantastic results. You are an example to others – both your results and your resilience. You are constantly on the lookout for better ways to do things, engaging and collaborating with others along the way.
- As an individual, you are the one responsible for your own well-being and delivering high standards of work. You must also focus on the Consumer and what they need. You are humble and have your head up, looking around to interpret evidence and data smartly, and spot issues and opportunities to make things better.
Critical SOL (Standards of Leadership) Behaviors
- PASSION FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE: Takes personal responsibility and accountability for execution and results. Has an owner’s mindset, using data and insight to make decisions.
- PERSONAL MASTERY: Sets high standards for themselves. Actively builds own well-being and resilience.
- CONSUMER LOVE: Whatever their role, always look for better ways to serve consumers. Invests time inside and outside to understand the needs of consumers.
- PURPOSE & SERVICE: Has humility, and understanding that leadership is service to others, inside and outside Unilever.
- AGILITY: Explores the world around them, continually learning and developing their skills.
Unilever embraces diversity and encourages applicants from all walks of life! This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.