Position: Finance Manager
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ababa Abeba - Ethiopia
Posted date: 2 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
BekDes group is a group company that works as a sister company in the diverse business sectors in the idea of quality products and services delivered to customers.
A Financial Manager is a key professional responsible for ensuring the financial health of an organization. They conduct accurate data analysis and offer advice to senior management on strategies to maximize profits, securing long-term success for the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Approve all financial transactions are properly prepared, posted and coded according to business type and correct all account problems.
- Verify unit cost finished goods Posted on Peachtree & ERP.
- Approve all Sales, costs and general expenses are posted on a proper chart of account before finalizing and then reconciling with a budget.
- Check all item and product costing and follow posting are done on the proper costing methods i.e. Average costing methods.
- Approve all tax Declarations filed and confirm the payments are done on time
- Follow and manage that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with Accounting Principles.
- Verify month-end closing procedures and adjustments.
- Verify financial reports are reported timely and accurately.
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly-finalized financial reports, including statements of P and L, statements of financial position, statements of cash flow, budget and variance, 13 weeks cash flow and breakdown.
- Prepare and assist with developing audit schedules for the annual audit.
- Report that mentioned in the above E-mail to any concerned body.
- Generate ideas to improve the organization’s accounting policies, and system and contribute to updating and strengthening internal controls & operations.
- The report should be reliable, complete, and timely & based on a defined format & frequency
- Supporting and controlling all finance department staff.
- Perform all other duties as & when assigned by the Finance Senior Staff
- Minimum of 6 years of proven and progressive work experience for MA holders and 8 years of experience for Degree holders of at least 2 years in a senior management position.
- IFRS Certification is advantageous