MAKTECH & TEL CO. LTD - ETHIOPIA
Position: MANAGER - COMMERCIAL AND COMPLIANCE
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Contract
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Posted date: 1 year ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
The CAM shall be responsible for the management, leading, controlling, evaluating, improving, organizing, research, coordination, customer caring, implementing, and reporting performance of the Marketing and Sales Department functions and assignments assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
The CAM shall work under the directions of the CEO to coordinate and prepare annual operation plan budget, lead the performance management process of the Marketing and Sales Department against goals of the Company, Work toward the company strategies and fully fill vision and mission of the company, work toward increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization.
Strategical work toward finding potential new customers as well as managing existing clients and ensuring they stay satisfied and positive all-time with day-to-day improvement on customer satisfaction from service and product offered by the company.
- Preparation of company marketing strategies for short and long term with help with other departments
- Advice CEO and board on the best opportunities in the industry as well as deep analysis of any new venture company focusing to invest
- Work with all stakeholders in the industry to come up with a new plan as well as apply and adopt any new innovation in the marketing toward our business
- Conducting research on different market and opportunity to reach new market segments which will improve the current segment company have.
- Understanding and identifying customer requirements and pain points and preparing a monthly report of a customer improvement plan
- Develop brand, proposal content, manage social media account and promote the company via all social media as per industry requirement
- Maintain customer requirements and get feedback with quarterly feedback reports from each customer which will be presented to the company
- Maintain a strong relationship with the client which should create flexibility and accessibility of customer requirements all the time
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels including monthly updates of the website content, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram with approved content from the CEO
- Analyzing price and being realistic not to lose business this is including conducting and leading the scope analysis meeting with other departments be establish the final company price to a client
- Manage a strong negotiation with clients on cost item profitability of the company with respect to agreed margin in the company.
- Ensure the high level of integrity, transparency, and ethical compliance with the best code of conduct all the time when carrying out his/her activities
- Attend all sales and marketing meetings on behalf of the Company with directives with the CEO, be the key spokesman and PR image of the company all the time.
Educational Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelors of degree in sales and marketing or higher degree
- A minimum of two years experience in sales and Marketing senior position
- Aged between 25years to 35 years
Extra Additional skills
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
- Clarify goals and reach agreement maintaining the interests of all parties
- Proactively develops and improve products and services
- Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues
- Understands clients' needs and ability to absorb pressure from the client
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Computer literate.