Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities: Provide information for guests at the counter, taking messages, and scheduling appointments., Greet persons entering the establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct.
- BA. Degree in Accounting or related fields
- One year and above years of experience
Aggar MFI is the first Commercial Private Microfinance established in accordance with proclamation No 40/96 and currently, replaced by proclamation No. 626/2009 to serve the missing middle to provide credit and saving services in urban and rural areas of the country. thus Agar Microfinance S.C wants to recruit professionals for the following vacant position.
Qualification: BA Degree/College Diploma in Secretarial Science and Office Management or related field
Experience: 4/6 years of experience in Executive Secretary and having good knowledge in English, minute recording and other hospitality
BESYS Trading and Information Systems P.L.C is a trusted and value-added IT solution provider merged from BS Computer Technology, Which is individual-based IT network service providers since 2007 helping organizations streamline business processes and systems.
- Diploma/ TVET level 2 in Secretarial science, office management, and related field
- 2 years in company Office assistance position
Symbol Technologies is one of the leading systems integrators in the country that provides various ICT solutions to the commercial, private, government, non-government education, and telecom sectors. Currently, our company is seeking to hire professionals with the Secretary/Receptionist position.
Education: Secretarial Science
Skill and Qualifications:
- Graduated in Secretarial Science
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Front Desk or Receptionist at least for 1 year.
ABH Partners P.L.C is a leading private consultancy firm engaged in multiple development activities in Ethiopia and beyond. ABH earned its reputation through hard work as demonstrated in effectively carrying out its activities for over a decade.
- Diploma or Degree in any field of study
- Fluent both Amharic and English languages, Knowledge of any other language is an asset
- Able to work in a flexible schedule including weekends
- Ready to learn from others
- Excellent personal communication and file handling skills
- Excellent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet