Haramaya University is one of the oldest Universities in Ethiopia, with its first intake in 1954. It is about 17km from the city of Harar, 40km from Dire Dawa (where there is a regional airport), and 510km East of Addis Ababa.
- Ph.D. in Medical Microbiology/Infectious Disease/ Molecular Biology or Masters in Microbiology/Infectious Disease/ Molecular Biology and Assistant or Associate Professor of Microbiology/Infectious Disease/Molecular Biology)
- At least 5 years of work experience in research/clinical microbiology laboratory practices
Job Description: Conduct tests as assigned by the laboratory manager, analyze results, evaluate and check the correctness of the laboratory test result for issuance. Identify test methods, and propose the required amount of samples and required types of input for conducting the test.
- BSC Degree in applied Biology/Microbiology, Biotechnology, Laboratory Technology, and 2-4 Years of relevant work experience in food or water testing Laboratory (ISO 17025 accredited preferred). Food & Food related audit Experience
ABH Partners P.L.C is a leading private consultancy firm engaged in multiple development activities in Ethiopia and beyond. ABH earned its reputation through hard work as demonstrated in effectively carrying out its activities for over a decade.
- Diploma or Degree in any field of study
- Fluent both Amharic and English languages, Knowledge of any other language is an asset
- Able to work in a flexible schedule including weekends
- Ready to learn from others
- Excellent personal communication and file handling skills
- Excellent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet