Company Description: Versavvy Media PLC is a growing technology start-up company focused on delivering communications technology and professional services to clients across the region.
- 1-3 years in general accounting and business tax experience
- 1-2 years of Import/Export experience preferred
Hidasie Telecom Share Company is a private national distributor of telecom products through its more than 800 shops across Ethiopia. Hidasie Telecom Share Company is incorporated in July 2011 by 2,508 shareholders with financial and other resource support from the government of Ethiopia
- MA Degree Graduates with Journalism, Communication, Public Administration, Language, Literature, Publication and International Relation or related fields and 4 years experience OR
- First Degree in Journalism, Communication, Public Administration, Language, Literature, Publication and International Relation or related fields with 6 years experience
Job Summary: Under the supervision of the editor in chief/Broadcast section, the Senior Broadcast Editor undertakes the overall broadcast media related program, investigates and presents news and current affairs for television, radio, and online consumption. The main purpose is to present information in a balanced, accurate, and interesting way through programs and online media. The senior Broadcast editor is also expected to follow and execute TV/Radio programs in promoting and advocating the interest of the business community, trade, and investment as well as business issues.
Education: MA/BA Degree in Journalism, Mass Communication or related field
Work Experience: 4 years for MA, 6 years for BA of relevant experience
Dan Church Aid (DCA) DCA is a Danish Humanitarian and Development organization working to assist and empower people affected by poverty and disasters to live a life in dignity. In Ethiopia, DCA’s area of works includes a humanitarian response, food security, Resilience building of vulnerable community members, and Gender and capacity building of civil society organizations.
BA Degree in Journalism and Communication from a recognized academic institution.
ABH Partners P.L.C is a leading private consultancy firm engaged in multiple development activities in Ethiopia and beyond. ABH earned its reputation through hard work as demonstrated in effectively carrying out its activities for over a decade.
- Diploma or Degree in any field of study
- Fluent both Amharic and English languages, Knowledge of any other language is an asset
- Able to work in a flexible schedule including weekends
- Ready to learn from others
- Excellent personal communication and file handling skills
- Excellent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet