The Position mainly involves undertaking rapid need assessments and implementing Emergency hygiene promotion and capacity building interventions in Bule-Hora Town, West Guji zone of Oromia region, and Omo-Rate Town, Dassenech Woreda, South Omo zone of SNNPR.
- BA/BSc or Diploma in Sanitary Science, Public Health, Environmental Health
- At least 3 years of proven experience first-degree holders and 2 years of work experience for a plus postgraduate degree in the relevant field.
You will learn about dozens of products and cloud technologies, refining and applying your skills on a daily basis, and building on top of the full suite of AWS services. We engineer our products to the highest quality standards, including 100% unit test coverage.
- A university degree (BS, MS, or Ph.D.) that included an in-depth study of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, computer architecture, and software engineering
You will be part of a back-end systems support team for our growing portfolio of cloud-based software applications. You will own the resolution of various system change requests from internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding preferred
- 1+ years of experience with Linux and Windows Server operating systems
- 1+ years of experience maintaining SaaS applications in one of the major platforms (Azure, GCP, AWS, IBM Cloud)
Our manual testers execute test plans created based on functional coverage matrix both for new products as well as part of our software regression cycles. We use JIRA for bug tracking and TestRail to document and execute the test-cases.
- 1+ year as a full-time, hands-on manual tester
- A genuine passion for quality and desire to grow and become a great global tester
- Familiar with the manual testing concepts, terms, and definitions
This is a unique opportunity to build a strong career foundation working in a role with a laser focus on high-quality code across multiple products at once. We will teach you how to meet our demanding quality standards so you can ship perfect code.
Deliver effective ODA programmes in line with HMG programme management best practice, making sure spend delivers good value for money.
- Experience of ODA program management including budget management skills and high proficiency in monitoring and reporting, with a proven ability to manage complex relationships.
- The successful candidate will have an excellent command of written and spoken English and be able to present complex ideas clearly in briefings and meetings
To oversee the day-to-day running of the British Embassy transport section, providing a quality and efficient service to staff and stakeholders in compliance with British government policies/procedures.
- 3+ years of experience in Transport or Logistics management roles
- Experience of managing a large team to deliver a quality service in a high-pressure environment