- Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, conversions, and file maintenance.
- Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
- Manage IT, staff, including hiring, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline, and discharge.
- Develop the IT staff to meet the changing needs of users, offices, new projects and technologies; and varying staff strengths.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Supervise and provide end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Responsible for monitoring and oversight of daily, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for security, disaster recovery, purchasing, and service provision.
- Manage servers, security solutions, network hardware, and equipment.
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsource, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Provide troubleshooting support for escalated software and hardware problems.
- Install and maintain desktop computer hardware; including computers, monitors, printers, modems, internal cards, and other computer equipment.
- Respond to after-hours system problem calls.
- Provide technical assistance, support, and troubleshooting in the resolution of system communications failures and conflicts.
- Review, prioritize, and process problem reports; document the progress of projects.
- Provide Strategic Planning information to Senior Management.
- IT Team Leader for Disaster Recovery.
- Contributing member of the IT Steering Committee.
- Review existing and compose new policies as needed, subject to review by Senior Management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BSc or BA degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or related Technology degree.
- At least five years of experience in a hospital industry that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified and have worked with HMIS & CNET Software
- Ability to work productively in teams.
How to Apply
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to submit applications on our Email firstname.lastname@example.org for review, after which you will be called for interview
Documents needed to apply: -
A CV with full contact information (maximum 5 pages)