TimeX Trading P.L.C
Position: Sales Person
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Posted date: 1 month ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
TIMEX TRADING P.L.C A well- known construction Equipment importer and distributor, and Export of different kinds of oil seeds, would like to recruit for the Different Vacant position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that Performance targets & KPIs communicated by his supervisors are clear and commits to achieving the targets.
- Researches marketing opportunities, understanding consumer requirements, to achieve company's sales & marketing goals.
- Promotes company's existing brands and introduces new products to the market.
- Prepares Quarterly and weekly customer visit plans for his/her assigned customer base & gets approval from the sales supervisor or the SMD manager.
- Carries out advance preparation to visit customers, ( mainly about customer business potential, Product, Price, & Competitive Info.)
- Prepares and submits customer visit reports on time. Carries out follow-up communications with customers visited or communicated.
- Greets and treats customers in a professional and friendly manner, is efficient in identifying their requirements, displaying and explaining product features.
- Prepares and provides customers with error-free quotations on time.
- Follows-up with customers about quotations given, to convert them into sales.
- Prepares and provides customers with correct invoices when orders are received, and collects or receives payments.
- Prepares Goods delivery instructions when sales are concluded and payment is made.
- Gets customer satisfaction survey filled by customers every time a sales transaction is completed and submits them to his supervisor on time.
- Reports performance on a daily basis to his/her supervisor.
- Follows company procedures and uses the various formats that are developed to assist the sales and marketing activities, including the showroom visitors log and quotation follow-up format.
- Prepares required reports and submits them as per the time requirement.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mechanical or Automotive Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in sales and marketing, out of which a minimum of two years in sales of construction equipment