Position: Graphic Designer
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Contract
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Posted date: 1 month ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
GeezJobs - Recruitment Department would like to recruit highly qualified and Competent professional applicants for the Graphic Designer position on behalf of a company that works in the Telecom Business.
- Set up the artistic direction of all projects from the Coding School: developed or supported.
- Ensure optimal quality of graphic models and communication media for technological projects from the Orange Digital Center: production of graphic media and prototypes.
- Provide training to young people at coding schools and/or universities on the latest graphic trends (UX/UI) related to their area of expertise.
- Develop the artistic design or monitor the work entrusted to it.
- Manage graphic projects from design to delivery: steering, planning, coordination with the project team, documentation, meeting deadlines and project scope.
- Supervise and get involved in all stages of development of the technological project: ensuring compliance with the graphic model and final validation of the project.
- Accompany and supervise learners (students or graduates) on an internship at the Coding School in their graphic designs.
- Participate in the implementation of project management processes at the Coding School.
- Select and evaluate the learners who will integrate the Coding School in the different cohorts.
- Be a source of proposals in relation to the activities of the Coding School and the proposed projects: innovative project ideas, event concepts, speakers, technological watch
- Actively participate in the activities of the Coding School: training, events, Talks and challenges and be proactive.
- Report to the hierarchy of its activity.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC and Sketch / InVision Figma or other prototyping tools.
- Experience in wireframing and prototyping.
- Previous experience in the graphic design of digital products: Portfolio including examples of visual design work focused on the user interface, UX for web and mobile technologies.
- Attention to detail, strong communication and organizational skills
- An in-depth understanding of visual design, hierarchy, information architecture.
- Strong knowledge of good practices in user experience design (UX principles).
- Knowledge of animation software or computer-aided design software (CAD) is a plus
- Communication with the dev team, understand their constraints and jargon
- Collaborative development tools (git, Jira, tuleapp, Zeplin...)
- Technical and practical English
Relations (Internal /External)
- Diploma or level of education required
- Diploma in design, graphic art or multimedia communication
- 2 years of experience in a communication agency or a similar field. Good knowledge of project
management, ability to pilot projects and work with technical experts. Have pedagogical skills to
provide training and support for projects.