Position: Engineer Trainer (Developer) - Mobile Development environment
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Contract
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Posted date: 1 month ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
GeezJobs - Recruitment Department would like to recruit highly qualified and Competent professional applicants for the Engineer Trainer - Mobile Development environment position on behalf of a company that works in Telecom Business.
- Ensure optimal quality of technological solutions from the Coding School: support and
development of innovative projects.
- Provide training to young people at coding schools and/or universities on the latest
technological trends related to their area of expertise.
- Develop technological projects or monitor the work entrusted to them.
- Manage projects: steering, planning, coordination, costing, reporting, risk and alert management, documentation, compliance with deadlines and project scope, etc.
- Select and evaluate the learners who will integrate the Coding School in the different
- Participate in the implementation of project management processes at the Coding School,
- Report to the hierarchy of its activity.
- Manage Coding School projects and ensure optimal quality of technical outputs:
- analyze, design and develop the solutions and applications offered by the Coding
- support, supervise students or graduates in training at the Coding School in the
development of their technical solutions,
- ensure the documentation of projects,
- advise on technical choices to partners, Startups, customers, etc.
- Ensure the updating and maintenance of old projects and solutions from
the Coding School,
- Provide training at Coding School and/or universities and strengthen the knowledge of
- Being a force for proposals in relation to the activities of the Coding School and the
projects proposed: event concepts, speakers, technological watch
- Actively participate in the activities of the Coding School: training, events, Talks and
challenges and be proactive.
Mastery of mobile development tools according to technology:
- Java / Kotlin: Android
- Objective-C / Swift: iOS
- Mastery of REST / SOAP APIs
- Knowledge of graphic tools
- Knowledge of Material Design and user experience (UI / UX)
- Good understanding of the Android ecosystem and design patterns (MVP, MVVM, ...)
- Flutter or React Native,
- Mastery of unit testing and integration tools,
- Practice of agile methods, in particular SCRUM,
- Back-end development,
- Web technologies, LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP),
- Current databases: Oracle, MySQL, Postgresql, MongoDB,
- Collaborative development tools (git, Jira, tuleapp...),
- Technical English.
Internal: IT technicians/engineers - DSI and DRS
External: partners, startups, customers, associations, universities
Diploma or level of education required
- Development engineer or equivalent