Kiyanni International Business PLC
Position: Technical Sales Engineer
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Posted date: 9 months ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
We are looking for a detail-oriented, professional Technical Sales Engineer to join our company. The Technical Sales Engineer’s responsibilities include delivering product demonstrations, networking with clients, expanding sales territories, attending seminars and trade exhibitions, conducting research, increasing your knowledge of technical products, and providing training to staff. You should be able to deliver excellent customer support and make appropriate suggestions for improvement.
Technical Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Memorizing technical product specifications and keeping up-to-date with new company products as well as industry trends.
- Attending conferences, lectures, seminars, and workshops to improve your skills and knowledge.
- Conducting market research and obtaining feedback from clients to improve existing products.
- Writing reports and liaising with the production team regarding issues, foreseeable problems, and effective solutions.
- Simplifying technical terms during product demonstrations and post-sales customer support.
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with existing clients and meeting with new clients to expand sales territories.
- Updating orders and sales and negotiating the best contract terms.
- Listening to customers’ needs and advising them on the best products to buy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Experience in sales would be advantageous.
- Strong customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, research, and multitasking abilities.
- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- A professional appearance.
- A valid driver’s license.