Kiyanni International Business PLC
Position: Microwave /Â RFÂ DesignÂ Engineer
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Posted date: 1 month ago
Application Deadline: Nov, 30/2020 (1 days left)
If you are passionate about projects where you can put into execution your skills in Microwave Design and Implementation materializing your own entrepreneurial aspirations.
We’d love to hear from you.
- Establishes detailed RF designs and sub-assembly performance specifications to fulfill the requirements of assigned general Unit specifications.
- Generates RF electrical line-ups, performs electrical budgets and detailed analysis.
- Performs experiments, bench tests, etc., researches challenging designs through various sources of technical information.
- Works with the production teams through the development phase optimizing the design for increased manufacturing efficiency.
- Produces technical documentation (part lists, schematics, etc) & technical reports
- Generates and presents design technical review material for various design reviews
- Analyzes results and prepares project reports, make recommendations within the scope of his/her project responsibility.
- May assist, advise, direct and review the work of less experienced Engineers.
- Responsible for the completion of assignments within budgetary and time limitations.
- Generates engineering and test-related estimates for the time required to complete pre-defined work scope.
- Occasionally supports the generation of RF technical proposals.
- Generates program schedules and updates on a regular basis identifying work around plans to recover from unexpected challenges.
What do we expect from you?
This position requires an Electrical Engineering degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in RF/Microwave circuit design and implementation.
Experience in performing various engineering analysis is desired such as worst-case and failure analysis are beneficial for this position. Good writing and communication skills (English) are also required for generating relevant engineering documentation.
How to apply
Please send your application letter, CV and relevant documents to:
Please BOLDLY indicate the position in the subject line of your application letter and email
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED