Afran Global Business PLC invites qualified applicants to apply for the following vacant position. Job Title: Production Supervisor
- BSc Degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Food Technology Engineering
- 1 or 0 years of experience
The Technical Sales Engineer’s responsibilities include delivering product demonstrations, networking with clients, expanding sales territories, attending seminars and trade exhibitions, conducting research, increasing your knowledge of technical products, and providing training to staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Experience in sales would be advantageous.
- Strong customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
The Federal Supreme Court wants to hire qualified candidates for the following vacant position on a permanent basis. Position: Human Resource Development and Administration Expert I
- First Degree in Management, Public Administration, Business Management, International Relation and Political Science, Human Resource Management
- 0-year of relevant experince
Manage the centralized equipment engineering function; responsible for the layout design, specification, capital project creation and requisitioning of network and adjunct growth cell equipment.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical/communication Engineering or equivalent wireless equipment engineer experience
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of the wireless network architecture required. Strong knowledge of equipment and power requirements.
the Communications Officer is responsible for helping bring to light the impact to donors through collections of photographs, videos, interviews, and stories, under the guidance of the organization's monitoring and evaluation team.
- BA Degree in Journalism/Videography/Photography/English Language etc..
- Work Experience: At least 2 years in the area of videography, photography, communication, etc.
The Driver maintains project vehicles and log of vehicle use, cleans and follows up on vehicle services timeframe for the wellbeing of the vehicles in conformity with EDC’s Safety and Security Policies.
- A high school diploma is required.
- At least one year of prior experience as a driver in Addis Ababa is required.
- NGO experience is a plus.
Under the guidance of the Regional Representative and Supervision from the Deputy Regional Representative, the incumbent will perform the following tasks:
- A first-level university degree in the areas of Accounting, Administrative Management and Technology, Project Management, Business Administration or any related field is required.
- Minimum 2 years of progressively responsible work experience in the field;
Focused on giving the online tools you need to find the right and latest Job oppenings throughout Ethiopia.
You can choose from our wide selection of Jobs on display. Just find what you need, we can display according to your needs.