Greenroad Ethiopia Logistics Plc is Custom’s Clearing agent and freight forwarding company. Recently we are in need of young professional teams with the highest capacity and accuracy. We offer a great opportunity for growth.
Open to: - Female Candidates only
Documentation officer duties and responsibilities
A Documentation officer works to manage and oversee Documents of import and export goods into and out of a country through land and sea. tracking of transport documentation within the office, goods across the globe in which the company is in charge of clearing and forwarding the goods, meeting deadlines for goods clearing and delivery, relentless and prompt reporting of goods and documentation status, maintaining customer satisfaction through need-based caring and reporting, planning and execution of each project or operation the officer is assigned or undertaken
- Receive and follow new incoming operation for subsequent follow-up
- Plan and execute documentation and loading and or clearing estimated times and report
- Contribute towards the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Make sure order entry documentation is handled with no errors.
- Provide our customers with adequate service to their logistics requirements
- Ensure customers are being served professionally at all times
- Maintain good relationship with team, customers and grow our business with them
- Prepare and send documents for Agents in any of the Ports in real-time
- Request customers to finalize documents which are on the going process and submit immediately to the team in charge of the remaining document
- Documentation Experience within Logistics / Freight Forwarding
- Microsoft Office skills
- Good command of Excel
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Language skill (English)
- Excellent in teamwork
- Good typing skills
Key skills and qualifications Documentation officer:
- The successful candidate should be educated to a high standard and hold a recognized higher education certificate in Supply chain management, Logistics, Marketing and international trade and investment management with minimum of CGPA 2.5.
- Must have maximum 1 years of experience on the logistics and freight forwarding sector.
- Will have a solid understanding of all Customs clearance documentation and experience of preparation of Bills of Lading in particular scenarios, and knowledge of all shipping related documentation.
- A documentation officer must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written English.
- Must be able to manipulate on computer programs, which are developed the company’s operation's sake with minimal guidance and support.