The role of the Junior IT Support is monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems. Will assist employees who are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulty with the use of IT applications, products, or services
Duties and responsibilities:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Give remote support to users. (telephone, any Desk or TeamViewer)
- Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment
- Troubleshooting of computer-related issues such as virus removal/password resets/email setup/software installs
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Assures system stability and security
- Analyzes problems and implement solutions according to relevant procedures
- Resolves and repairs problems within scope of authority
- Train end-users on using the ERP system and software application and best practice business processes
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Prioritizing and managing many IT support open cases at a time
- Demonstrate good social skills in a professional environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.