Position: Senior Brand Manager
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Posted date: 1 month ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted, and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve this, we need the world’s very best people.
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
Diageo leads the way in developing new approaches to marketing. The Diageo way of brand building – developed by our own marketers who are some of the best in the business – gives us a consistent set of marketing processes, tools, and approaches across our organization and puts the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Internally and externally, it is recognized as a fine example of best practice.
- Builds purposeful and distinctive brands, identifying strategic growth opportunities and translating them into a competitive Marketing Business Plan (MBP) that drives growth and makes our brands beacons within the culture
- Uncovers deep, penetrating insights about occasions, purchasing, and consumption behaviors, and uses this insight to inspire marketing strategies and plans which ensure we drive purchase through all channel
- Leads and inspires and a team comprising a broad range of contributors including other functions, agency partners and external experts, individuals, and organizations that influence culture. Combines our skills with theirs to create outstanding content that can drive greater cultural traction for our brands and create value efficiently and effectively.
- fully understands the way in which Diageo operates in the context of their market and uses this knowledge and data analytics to manage all levers of value creation to ensure profitable brand growth for Diageo and our partners.
- Develops holistic and integrated culturally relevant Marketing programmes that reflect brand purpose in a meaningful way for consumers. Then executes in a timely manner, and with creative flair, through multi-channel media encompassing traditional, experiential, and digital communications.
Qualifications and experience required
- University degree in marketing/business, Post-grad with a marketing focus desirable
- Minimum 4 – 5 years Brand Management experience
- Demonstrable experience in the development and execution of marketing programmes based on consumer insights and strategic thinking -
- Experience working with and successfully managing 3rd party agencies and strategic partners
- Effective team builder - Proven ability in team leadership. Able to demonstrate success in developing & leading teams. Cross-functional Team management
- Experience in Budget & cost control management
How to apply
Follow the link to apply: Click Here