Position: Jr. IT Support Officer
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Posted date: 1 month ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
The role of the Junior IT support officer is to assist employees who are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulty with the use of IT applications, products, or services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be present and visible in the Help Desk and available to users requiring to provide technical assistance;
- Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment;
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- Assures system stability and security;
- Analyzes problems and implement solutions according to relevant procedures;
- Resolves and repairs problems within scope of authority;
- Installs and configures hardware like printer, scanner, UPS, Photocopy Machine, Modem, Network card, applications software, etc;
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Give remote support to users. (telephone, skype for business or TeamViewer)
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Prioritizing and managing many IT support open cases at a time.
- Performs Other duties as assigned or required
Education & Experience
- BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science or related of fields
- 1 year of experience in Information Technology Activities.
- Technical skills
- Organization and efficiency
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
How to apply
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and an updated CV (WITHOUT ANY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AT THIS STAGE) through the following address: e-mail: email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please mention the specific position you are applying for on the subject line of your email, candidates who do not follow the application instruction will not be considered.