Next step technology PLC
Position: Sales Person
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Bole, Addis Ababa
Posted date: 1 month ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
The overall objective of the salesperson is to achieve the company’s sales target by selling company products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may also be assigned when needed.
- Meeting the prospects, presenting and demonstrating company products, inducing the prospects to buy, taking orders and effecting sales;
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- Finding potential customer by using different selling mechanisms, like telemarketing, digital media, surveying on a daily basis;
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling;
- Effective reporting and documentation system;
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly sales report;
- Elevate complaints to management;
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Performing door to door sales of products and services;
- Carry out any other tasks as requested by the sales supervisor.
Job Requirements and Qualification
- 3 or above years of experience;
- Diploma or BA in Sales/Marketing or similar relevant field;
- Experience in a company of selling products and services is essential;
- Proven track record in marketing and sales;
- Knowledge and application of a wide range of marketing and sales techniques and concepts;
- Enthusiastic, creative and analytical skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Strong motivation, leadership and team management’s skills ;
- Exhibits clean and professional appearance and follows dress code standards.
How to apply
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the position advertised. Applicants are required to attach documents that include a CV and all relevant official documents. Applications will not be returned and will not be retained for future recruitment efforts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews and further steps.
DEADLINE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS: September 20, 2020
Please send a non-returnable application letter, CV and credentials on the following address:
Note: Please make sure that you mention the position title in the subject line of your email application.