Hilina Enriched Foods PLC
Position: Analyst II
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Legetafoo, Legedadi, Addis Ababa
Posted date: 1 week ago
Application Deadline: Aug, 10/2020 (1 days left)
- Conduct tests as assigned by the laboratory manager, analyze results, evaluate and check the correctness of the laboratory test result for issuance.
- Identify test methods, and propose the required amount of samples and required types of input for conducting the test.
- Participate in the preparation of laboratory quality documents.
- Participate in interlaboratory and proficiency testing programs.
- Standardize chemical reagents or prepare growth media for testing purposes.
- Based on the developed procedures conduct cleaning and preventive action for equipment that is found in the lab or assigned to him/her.
- Prepare and submit performance reports and challenges faced during performing tests to the laboratory manager.
- Maintain records of all quality activities as documented in SOPs and test methods.
- Participate and contribute in new method development and risk assessment activities.
- Handles samples and perform analyses according to SOPs and test methods.
- Ensure prompt testing of samples.
- Ensure safe custody of samples prior to, during, and after testing. Retention period of testing samples to be ensured as per the current procedure.
- Conduct testing as per relevant specification and job order and calculate uncertainty for reporting wherever applicable.
- Properly fill worksheets and other working records for each test method as applicable.
- Ensure safe custody of calibrated equipment.
- Maintain equipment being used for testing in proper condition. In case of breakdown take initiative, coordinate, and assist laboratory manager for its early repair.
- Ensure that the equipment, apparatus, and machines used for testing are properly cleaned and covered wherever required.
- Ensure the timely disposal of tested/calibrated samples as per the procedure.
- Respect, follow, and comply with the company’s code of conduct.
- Perform any other activities as directories to him/her
- BSC Degree in applied Biology/Microbiology, Biotechnology, Laboratory Technology, and 2-4 Years of relevant work experience in food or water testing Laboratory (ISO 17025 accredited preferred). Food & Food related audit Experience
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV via
Place:- Legetafo /Dessie Road/ in front of Ropack International.
Tel፡- 251-011-667 92 31/ 251-011-667 92 27