Symbol Technologies is one of the leading systems integrators in the country that provides various ICT solutions to the commercial, private, government, non-government education, and telecom sectors. Currently, our company is seeking to hire professionals with a Presales Engineer position.
- Works deals as assigned
- Manage Tender preparations
- Collaborates with sales, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure tenders include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs
- Enable enterprise customers to define, design, implement, and support infrastructure, cloud, and managed solutions.
- Enable customers to understand and improve their infrastructure posture as part of a fast-growing, highly collaborative team.
- The individual is responsible for providing solutions and subject matter expertise within the sales campaign.
Education: BSC in IT / IS / MIS
Experience: Minimum of 2 years as a Pre-Sales Engineer
Skill and Qualifications:
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility and teamwork capabilities;
- PreSales level understanding of infrastructure (data center, network & end user computing) security / cloud security / managed security services / security operations center / compliance & risk management Commercial / Business Finance;
- Strong industry and tender experience;
- Relationship Management;
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills;
- Presentation Skills;
- Negotiation Skills;