G2G IT Solutions, S.C.
Position: Operator for Call Center
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Posted date: 9 months ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
G2G IT Solutions is part of the G2G It groups. G2G IT Group is focused in four key strategic market areas; Telecom Value Added Services (i.e. SMS, ISP, USSD, etc.), IT Infrastructure, Security, and Fleet Management. Businesses and consumers will have access to vast resources with a combined experience of over 30 years in Computer Engineering, Network Engineering, Internet Service and so much more.
The Operators are responsible for taking up a call immediately and responding to the customer request in a polite and professional manner.
The purpose of this position is to ensure the smooth delivery of the service. Thus the operator is expected to have a welcoming approach towards the customer and a professional and good relationship with the owners/drivers of the vehicle.
The Operator is expected to achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPIs based on the number of calls assigned by the system and the professional service provided.
Report to Shuu fare team leader and the Operation manager.
- Take a call immediately when it’s routed to him/her by the system
- Professionally take customer request and give support and direction
- Book a ride for customers, contact the nearest vehicle driver and assign the trip to him/her
- Responsible for tracking both the vehicle and customer, managing the customer request, and communicating with vehicle drivers.
- Provide assistance to the drivers in cases where clear direction and position of customer is not known to drivers
- Take full responsibility for the customer trip from booking till drop off and in afterward processes related to a trip
- Responsible for the fair distribution of the travel to the relevant drivers nearby the customer booking the trip
- University Degree and zero to one year experience
- Have goodwill to support customer over the phone
- Fair in dispatching to drivers
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Willing to learn new things like software, way of doing things, techniques, etc…
- Fast learner and passion for customer support
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach