Oromia Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Position: Woreda Accountant
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Contract
Place of Work: East Welloga Zone & Arsi with frequent travel
Posted date: 1 week ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
Oromia Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources invites qualified applicants for the Resilient Landscapes and Livelihoods Project (RLLP) in the region for the following vacant position.
Position Title: Woreda Accountant
Minimum Educational Qualification: First Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Economics from recognized University.
- At least 4 (Four) years with professional experience and should also have knowledge of financial policies procedures of the Government as well as NGOs.
- Sufficient knowledge on computerized finance management system especially Peachtree is required
Required Number: 2 (Two)
Terms of employment: One year contract with the possibility of extension based on performance appraisal efficiency.
Salary: As per the scale of the project of the Ministry of Agriculture
Duty Station: East Welloga Zone (Sibu Sire Woreda) & Arsi (Tiyo Woreda) with frequent travel to project sites and Watersheds.
The Candidates should have demonstrated experience in projects financed by external donors/development partners such as the World Bank and their policies procedures and operational guidelines for financial management
How to apply
- Applicants are required to have excellent communication commands of Afaan Oromo, English and Amharic in speaking, understanding reading and writing
- Eligible or Qualified applicants are required to submit their documents (non-returnable copies of their CV's and student copies with originals of their degrees and testimonials for cross-checking) to the Human Resource Administration Process Office of Oromia Bureau of agriculture and Natural Resources 3rd floor
- Examination date shall be posted on our notice board
Address: Sarbet - Oromia Bureaus Buildings