Duties and Responsibilities
- Make sure all sales team arrive at the distribution area on time, Van is loaded with jar products, and Van truck is ready for delivery.
- Identifying potential customers in every single territory and give direction to get visited by the respective salesperson/Van
- Revise the achievement of the sales target on a daily bases and report to take the necessary measures.
- enforce the sales team to visit every customer in their respective rout and follow up the whole territory is visited during the week
- Order generates on his/her visit and identifies the gaps, secure shelf space on the outlets
- Prepare and execute contracts between the company and the outlets and get them approved in their territory. ( if necessary)
- Manage their assets and report their status on a weekly basis.
- Enforce the implementation of root visit by every sales van and revise unprofitable root and report on a weekly basis
- Push the big outlets to stock our products and grow our market share in the outlet level
- Forward the order to the nearest sales van
- Conduct Market survey in territory level in stiff competition markets at least once in a month on selected big volume outlets
- Coach and evaluate the van salespeople on a weekly bases based on their volume contribution
- Supervisors must ensure roots are visited and ensure every sales team has followed the dress code and ethical way of working across the team.
- Effectively Participate in events and marketing campaigns.
- Perform other related duties as may be required by the immediate boss.
Knowledge and Experience Required
Education (Formal Education)
- Min:- BA Degree in Sales and Marketing/Business Management /Economics or equivalent
- Minimum of four years’ experience as a sales supervisor position.
Roles, Skills, and Attributes Required
- The commitment of high standard
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship and keep records up-to-date
- Skill in the use of computers
- Complete integrity and honesty
- Attention to detail, rigorous
- Excellent communication and motivation skills
- Team spirit
Required quantity: 4 (Four)
Interested applicant must submit their application letter with non-returnable copies of credentials and CV within 7 consecutive working days from the date of announcement by the following address.
P.O. Box 743/1110