Junior Auto Mechanic is responsible to perform the maintenance and repair of vehicles in a safe, efficient, and economical way.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain, adjust, repair, and/or service complex mechanical failures of vehicles in a safe, efficient, and economical manner.
- Apply a logical and progressive manner, the appropriate diagnosis techniques to determine the cause or causes of mechanical failures of vehicles.
- perform repairs and maintenance exceed the minimum standards defined by the company.
- Use safe working practices and procedures at all times
- Display initiative in overcoming technical problems and communicates effectively with supervisors and other employees in the section.
- Take good care of assigned tools.
- Perform related duties as assigned or as situations dictate.
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and an updated CV (WITHOUT ANY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AT THIS STAGE) through the following address:
Please mention the specific position you are applying for on the subject line of your email, candidates who do not follow the application instruction will not be considered.