Position: Graphic Designer
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ababa Abeba - Ethiopia
Posted date: 2 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
In 2015, Be Connected Industrial opened a state-of-the-art, #1 printing and labeling factory near Jemo 03 at Huajian Industrial Compound, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. 2500m2,.brand-new, fully equipped with the most state-of-the-art machinery. We produce high-standard labels, with first-class woven Jacquard and printed label machines. We can make any kind and type of Jacquard woven and printed label for the African market. We also have one of the world’s best ellipse printing and heat transfer machines and next to that we can offer 800-meter manual printing. We have a daily capacity of 80.000 prints under international management. We work for foreign international retailers where we comply with the high social compliance standards.
- The candidate must have full knowledge of graphic design
- Responsible to take challenge from senior designers and eager to learn
- Maintain records of designs in ERP/ Zoho software system;
- Follow-up of works and updates.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic design or related;
- Excellent basic computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent using Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator AutoCAD Software.
- The skill of writing, speaking and reading the English language.
- Women applicants be encouraged
- The applicant should have a minimum of two years of relevant experience on printing and labelling