Modjo Poultry Farm S.C
Position: Driver II
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Modjo town and nearby Modjo town Lome woreda - Ethiopia
Posted date: 2 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
Modjo Poultry Farm SC is a company engaged in poultry farming and feed processing located in Modjo town and nearby Modjo town Lume Woreda Biyo town. The company wishes to employ a qualified professional for the officer position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for providing reliable and safe driving services ensuring high accuracy of work.
- Responsible to demonstrate a client-oriented approach, high sense of responsibility,
- Responsible for driving staff of the organization and on-demand, other authorized people, in a safe, secure and reliable manner.
- Checks the safety of his car and makes all necessary pre-trip arrangements (fuel and lubricant checks, tire safety etc…) before the day’s assignments.
- Drives as per assignments given to him/her by the supervisor daily.
- Takes all necessary precautions and drives with utmost care while on assignment.
- Gets his/her car checked and maintained as per maintenance schedule.
- Respect traffic regulations and the rules of driving in the Country.
- Arrange for regular professional service this includes maintaining a high level of cleanliness and ensuring that oil, water, battery, brakes and tires all meet the authorized safety regulations.
- Carries all necessary instrument kits for minor maintenance and tire changes.
- Reports accidents immediately to the supervisor/team leader.
- Responsible for safe and sound keeping of the instruments given him/her for 8 precautions.
- Responsible to deliver and collect official mail and other documents as required, ensuring that all deliveries and collections are made in a timely manner.
- Checks goods loaded on him/her car are correct and in good shape.
- Takes daily allowances and fuel expense pre-payments before traveling and settles advance payment by availing legal receipt as per the fiancé policy of the organization
- Performs other related duties as per assignments by the supervisor.
Required Number: One
Qualification and Work Experience:
- Driver II (Diploma/ 10 +2 / auto mechanic and 3rd/4th grade driving license and 8 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of filled trip diving plan, organize and manage work effectively& efficiently
- Experience with driving government officials and good knowledge of security protocol
- Good communicate effectively and build trust and good knowledge of local areas and safe driving record
- Knowledge of vehicles and equipment safety, good knowledge of the area and up-to-date information on the roads and highways