Amhara Bank S.C.
Position: Performance and Succession Management Officer
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ababa Abeba - Ethiopia
Posted date: 2 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
Amhara Bank S.C. is very young in Business life and it has been operating with an aggressive momentum since joined the financial sector with more than 5,000 energetic employees, and visionary leaders with more than 291 branches so as to achieve its vision “To be leading and game-changing Bank in Africa”. The Bank would like to invite qualified and competent applicants to apply for the following vacant post.
Job Position: Performance and Succession Management Officer
Purpose of the Job: To plan and establish effective employee Performance Management system and succession management practices across the bank to enable it to fully utilize the potential of its people and meet future and changing business needs.
- Mentor & enable staffs below his/her grades towards achieving their effective performance;
- Participate in developing, reviewing and implementing policies & procedures, plan /budget, performance report of the division;
- Provide services as per the service level agreement;
- Contribute to the bank’s profitability as per the target set;
- Work with concerned organs to provide a rigorous and disciplined framework for assessing employee performance requirements, for rating actual performance against target/plan, for identifying key performance gaps; to bridge such gaps within acceptable timeframes;
- Ensure that changes that affect performers’ targets by the Executive Management are amended in their respective scorecards;
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Qualification: BA in Management, Business Management, Development Management, Public administration or any other related fields.
Experience: Three/3 years of relevant experience preferably in banking industry of which one/1year on officer position.
- Female applicants highly encouraged
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post