Sorry, This Job is expired!
Boortmalt Ethiopia P.L.C
Position: Plant Controller-Finance
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Debre Berhan - Ethiopia
Posted date: 2 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
- Engage in the cost and budget control activities of the plant in collaboration with the line manager.
- Engaged directly in the development of a costing system for the plant including but not limited to the designing of document and information flows; Cost tracking and reporting; Cost analysis and reporting etc. with the guidance of the line manager.
- Engage in the control and reporting of the daily delivery of products to customers and assist with invoice processing.
- Follow the inventory and product management systems implemented are well functioned at the plant as well as the intermediary stores.
- Coordinate periodic inventory takings at the plant as well as the intermediary stores with the teams in charge with the guidance of the line manager.
- Assure the regular cost and management reports are submitted to the local CFO or line manager on time.
- Engaged with external relationships with local authorities, suppliers and others under the guidance of the line manager.
- Plan, controlled and managed daily, weekly and other periodic disbursements to daily laborers, service providers (such as rentals) and other production-related payments.
- Maintain imprest fund of the plant and manage day-to-day expenditures.
- Assure the malt delivery reports are in line with the reports provided by the weight bridge reports and report discrepancies, if any.
- Engaged in the management of by-product sales and collections based on the reports provided by the plant team and in collaboration with treasury (plant).
- Assist and collaborate with the plant team on day-to-day production, inventory management and delivery activities.
- Participate in planning and coordination of monthly and annual reporting, data reconciliations, and accounts closing with the direction of the line manager.
- Assist on the preparation of annual budgets, and budget follow-ups.
- Assist on time provision of cost data or information to external accounts for inventory valuations and costings.
- Assist suppliers or units in charge of purchases of barley or non-barley in their day-to-day activities.
- Cooperate with functions for the smooth performance of operations and attainment of the company goal.
- Engage in other activities in finance as needed.
- University Degree in Accounting and Finance or related fields.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a related area.
- This position requires an excellent communicator with good verbal and written skills, who is timely, discreet, and professional.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Excel and SAP.
Language / IT:
Fluent in English