Alpha Cardiac Specialty Clinic P.L.C
Position: Senior Accounting
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ababa Abeba - Ethiopia
Posted date: 2 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
After its establishment on February 11, 2016, Alpha Cardiac Specialty Clinic PLC (ACSC PLC) opened Alpha Cardiac Specialty Clinic ACSC July 2016 in Addis Ababa. It provides high-quality care to patients with cardiovascular and related problems and comprehensive heart health services in Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
ACSC PLC opened its first branch, the new Alpha Cardiac and Medical Center in January 2023, which is capable of providing 24-hour outpatient, emergency care, and inpatient service including emergency and ICU care.
Through subsequent expansion projects in the future, Leading Medical Center for Heart Care in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia it is also the vision of the company to provide invasive cardiology services including percutaneous vascular/structural interventions, device therapy of cardiac arrhythmias, and other electrophysiological and cardiac surgery services.
Required number: One
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the Recruitment Process
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare accurate financial information with the help of inputs from the finance team on time.
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by verifying, allocating, posting and entering transactions.
- Prepare error-free accounting reports and their results.
- Conduct account reconciliation regularly on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Analyze the financial statements for any discrepancies and issues.
- Identify errors and take actions for improvement.
- Analyze intercompany transactions, and bank statements and generate invoices.
- Review accounting systems and make suggestions for improvements.
- Manage bookkeepers and other accountants.
- Assist in the department’s goal-setting process.
- Provide support in the month-end and year-end closing process.
- Provide support in tax returns and tax audits.
- Plan and assign duties to staff members.
- Manage and maintain general ledgers.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Develop financial procedures to improve efficiency.
- Prepare and summarize all the transaction reports and financial status which includes a balance sheet, and profit & loss statement.
- Present financial reports to higher management and Accountants.
- Stay up to date knowledge of the latest business trends.
- Any other related activities ordered by the immediate supervisor
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a relevant field.
- 6+ years of experience working as a Senior Accountant or Accounting Supervisor.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Understanding of accounting software like Peachtree - Accountants'
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Strong aptitude for quantitative skills and numbers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and internal controls.
- Excellent at analyzing information and interpreting for other departments.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential data.
- Hardworking and honest
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills