Position: HRBP Assistant_SC Ethiopia Make
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Dukem - Oromia - Ethiopia
Posted date: 3 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
With 3.4 billion people in over 190 countries using our products every day, Unilever is a business that makes a real impact on the world. Work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace, and it is our belief that doing business the right way drives superior performance. At the heart of what we do is our people – we believe that when our people work with purpose, we will create a better business and a better world.
At Unilever, your career will be a unique journey, grounded in our inclusive, collaborative, and flexible working environment. We don’t believe in the ‘one size fits all’ approach and instead, we will equip you with the tools you need to shape your own future.
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. If you are passionate about people and making a difference every day then this role is just for you!
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE
HRBP Assistant Make supports the delivery of the HR Strategy for Ethiopia's Supply chain Function working closely with HRBP – Supply Chain Ethiopia. You will also work directly with managers in Manufacturing advising on all HR issues and ensuring the effective execution of change. In addition, you will use your knowledge and management of HR Information Systems to provide insight and ensure data reliability.
- Recruitment of BC team working closely with the Talent Partner aligned to the Factory Master and Labour plan for Contingent Labour and Permanent Blue-Collar organisation/team.
- Record management of the BC team- ensure all personal records and filed and kept aligned to the record management policy and all input for payroll is shared OTIF
- BC Talent Pipeline: Works closely with managers to ensure they understand how performance management tools combine to enhance performance and attract, engage and retain employees
- Performance Management for BC team. Working with Factory Manager to set KPIs for first-line managers and Factory teams. Review monthly and quarterly incentives aligned to KPI achievement.
- Responsible for rolling out UMS PD Pillar with specific to Capability development of the technicians, managing Absenteeism and Employee productivity.
- Interfaces with HR service providers to ensure delivery of core HR services to the business with a scope of BC and Dukem facilities
- Supports the delivery of, and compliance with, Unilever HR policies, processes and local employment/labour legislation for all employees.
- Supports the SC HRBP and Expertise teams in preparing & providing accurate information, collating & analysing data and producing clear, insightful and meaningful reports related to Blue Collar Employees
- Responsible for addressing employee grievances and facilitating all disciplinary cases to ensure closure on time
- Manage budgets and absence cost control and reduction. Gives reports on Headcount and labour cost with insights on how to manage labour cost within recommended limit/budget.
- Supports and coaches managers and the HR team for the 3P Labour in understanding employee engagement plans and platforms to effectively communicate employee engagement initiatives.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Experiences & Qualifications
- Must be a University graduate in Human Resources or other related area of study. Postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 3 years of working experience in a Busy HR environment.
- Has a strong understanding of employment and Ethiopian labour laws and demonstrates a strong understanding of the employment and labour laws.
- Should be a strong professional with the right Business acumen to bring value to all Business stakeholders.
- Change Management
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Ability to work with Diverse groups and lead inclusion.
- A person with High Personal Mastery
- Agile and flexible to adapt to different business dynamics.
- Should be able to act with integrity, impartiality, and independence, balancing personal, organisational and legal parameters.
- You are energized by delivering fantastic results. You are an example to others – both your results and your resilience. You are constantly on the lookout for better ways to do things, engaging and collaborating with others along the way.
- As an individual, you are the one responsible for your own well-being and delivering high standards of work. You must also focus on the Consumer and what they need. You are humble and have your head up, looking around to interpret evidence and data smartly, and spot issues and opportunities to make things better.
Critical SOL (Standards of Leadership) Behaviors
- PASSION FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE: Takes personal responsibility and accountability for execution and results. Has an owner’s mindset, using data and insight to make decisions.
- PERSONAL MASTERY: Sets high standards for themselves. Actively builds own well-being and resilience.
- CONSUMER LOVE: Whatever their role, always look for better ways to serve consumers. Invests time inside and outside to understand the needs of consumers.
- PURPOSE & SERVICE: Has humility, and understanding that leadership is service to others, inside and outside Unilever.
- AGILITY: Explores the world around them, continually learning and developing their skills.
Unilever embraces diversity and encourages applicants from all walks of life! This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
- Remote – Ethiopia
- Office-based role @ the Factory Environment
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.