Position: Administrative Officer
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Posted date: 1 week ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
Job Brief Overview:
We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing records.
Specific Skills Needed:
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills
- Strong customer service orientation with very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ethical conduct and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
- Demonstrated commitment to respect, equity, diversity and inclusion including gender equality.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update the organization's databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential organization documents
- Answer queries by employees and Field agents and coordinators
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain the organization's calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field required.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in administrative support functions.
- Experience with a local or international NGO is a plus.
- Experience and proficient skills in MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)