Sorry, This Job is expired!
Kifiya Financial Technologies
Position: Human Capital Officer
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
Posted date: 2 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
- Participates in the preparation of the annual human resources plan of the organization and the operational plan of the Human Resource Division.
- Undertakes recruitment campaigns from start to finish, this includes assessing requirements, gaining a detailed brief and planning with Managers.
- Participates in the process of recruitment and selection, placements, promotions, transfers, separation, grievance and disciplinary issues compliance to HR policies and procedures.
- Actively undertakes staff benefits administration including medical fund/scheme, leave management, insurance coverage, and con in the organization (number of employees, age and sex category, education, experience, etc) and Gathers data on organizational structure (number of staff in each work unit, salary scale, job title).
- Prepares the announcement letters from the selected method of announcement.
- Receiving the applicant's hard or electronic documents and preparing candidates' profiles.
- Completes employment formalities and issues recruitment letters.
- Contact the selected candidates for an interview and/or employment offer.
- Gathers and organizes staff performance appraisal data.
- Gather and organize periodical HR statistical reports to support management decisions and compensation management processes and handle employee contract renewal and related HR processes. Maintains and updates personnel documents in the personnel database system by making timely entries of new employees and deleting those who have left the organization upon receiving authorization.
- Facilitates different letters and reports that are requested by the organization and/or the employees.
- Degree in HRM/Business Management/Business Administration/ or other relevant fields
- 1 year and above of relevant work experience