Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Contract
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
Posted date: 2 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
Scope of Role
The moderator is responsible for facilitating, reviewing, and guiding a discussion or a debate and its related interactions by planning, coordinating and running focus group discussions.
Purpose of Role
- Facilitate discussions to help organizations gather feedback about products or services.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Collaborate with the research team to define focus group procedures and develop relevant questions or discussion prompts.
- Leading focus group discussions and keeping them on track.
- Encouraging focus group participants to share their honest thoughts and opinions.
- Developing a methodology or approach that promotes participation and supports the client's or stakeholder's research goals.
- Collecting and organizing data and insights from focus group participants.
- Creating reports that summarize their findings.
- Sharing reports and findings with relevant stakeholders.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in marketing, psychology, communications or related experience in market research
- One year plus experience.
- Good Communication skills
- Adaptability and objectivity
- Listening and questioning skills,
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills