Position: Associate Call Center Manager
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Posted date: 2 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
beU is a food delivery company that has made it it's goal to bring affordable delivery for everyone and break the image that it’s only for fancy people!
We’re a team of young energetic people who work hard and have fun, having stable rapid growth together.
We are seeking a responsible Associate Call center manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of the call center, including managing staff, monitoring performance, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Monitor staff performance and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer service.
- Analyze customer feedback and develop strategies to improve customer experience.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Monitor and analyze call center metrics.
- Train and mentor staff.
- Handle customer complaints and escalations.
- 2+ years of experience in a senior role
- English proficiency.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Advanced customer service practices.
- Excellent decision-making skills