Position: Associate HR Manager
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Posted date: 2 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
beU is a food delivery company that has made it its goal to bring affordable delivery for everyone and break the image that it’s only for fancy people!
We’re a team of young energetic people who work hard and have fun, having stable rapid growth together
- Analyzing and evaluating existing strategies, policies, and procedures, and reforming them with the help of executives and staff.
- Supervising HR team.
- Creating training and development programs.
- Leading recruitment efforts and sitting in on interviews with potential candidates
- Keeping abreast of government regulations & public policies and amending & developing company policies accordingly.
- Assisting with the organization of team building and staff development activities
- Brainstorming and implementing incentives that increase staff morale and productivity
- Above 2 years experience in a senior role
- Experience in a non-traditional HR system
- Familiarity with labor law
- Experience in recruiting overseas preferably Western is a plus.
- Excellent English communication and leadership skills.
- Reliable, people person.