East Africa Bottling Share Company - Coca Cola
Position: Compliance Officer
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
Posted date: 3 months ago
Deadline: Submition date is over
An exciting vacant position has arisen at East Africa Bottling Share Company - Ethiopia for the role of Compliance Officer. East Africa Bottling Share Company ( EABSC) works with the world’s most cherished trademark; invests in the most sophisticated production system in the world and employs people who are prepared to work with passion and focus.
The position is structured to report to the Country Compliance Manager and is responsible to to support in ensuring adherence to the various Company Policies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct quarterly risk assessment
- Follow-up risk mitigation action
- Ensure timely closure of risk action plans
Control self-assessment Review & Testing
- Ensure timely conduct of CSA by respective process owners
- Conduct monthly CSA reviews done by each process owner
- Prepare consolidated CSA report and submit to R&G Manager for review
- Sample test CSA and verify for Objectivity
- Monitor compliance of Statutory requirements, identify potential compliance vulnerability and risk areas
- Conduct periodic tests of compliance with company policies, procedures, standards and applicable rules & regulations
- Create awareness of changes to and new laws, rules, codes and industry standards and ensure appropriate action to address them
- Conduct periodic internal control review
- Identify control gaps and design control procedures to close gaps
- Follow up on timely closure of internal & external audit action plans
Skills, Experience & Education
- First degree in Accounting/Accounting and Finance or related field of study with a minimum of 5 years experience in Auditing preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- ACCA certification and Auditing experience is Advantageous
- Applicants must be Ethiopian Nationals.