Position: BWPC - Channel & Category Development Assistant
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
Posted date: 2 weeks ago
Application Deadline: Submition date is over
- Development & Execution of Channel & Category plans to deliver targets for the year
- Deliver NRM and Trade Investments for the CD (sales) / Category (trade marketing)Team?
- Represents Customer and Channel view in S&OP
- Represent brand objectives to the CD universe.
- Develop Customer Facing Category Strategy ? translate and localize category strategy to customer
- Channel Strategies by geography to win in Direct/Indirect sale
- Integrated Business Planning - Customer and Channel lens and feedback to Brand JTBD, SKU portfolio.
- ?Input into innovation/renovation business cases e.g. pack size by channel (inc e-com), pricing, distribution targets & trade margins.
- Lead Launch/relaunch of portfolio and galvanize team around it.
- Holistic Channel/Customer Investment (Trade, Shopper Marketing, In-Store etc)
- NRM (Decisions on Levers 3-5) & Trade Investments for the category/ channel. SLOB Management.
- S&OP ? lead consolidated CD input and own ?output?, drive CD business performance to SKU and Territory level.
- Activity network, target splitting and ensuring execution.
- Deliver/ land the month and quarter plan
- USG and UVG
- Promotions/ TTS management & budgets
- Distribution KPI
- Forecasting accuracy
- Ability to analyze? the ability to analyze data and translate insights into actionable plans E.g. sales data, Kantar and internal sales reports.
- Ability to understand shopper missions, channel architecture and localize plans to suit the market.
- Ability to track and measure performance across all the 3 Levers of NRM.
- Ability to develop, execute and track plans/Initiatives as per the deployment calendar.
- Drive input into innovation and renovation business cases e.g. What is the right pack size by channel, Distribution targets, Prices and Trade margins
- Lead consolidated CD input and own output into the S&OP.
- 2-4 years experience working with Customers & Channels
- Strong track record of performance
- Ability to develop and contextualize customer-facing strategies. While planning for JBPs.
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their ?Whole Self? to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.